Friday, September 30, 2016

The Superstars – People Like Phil Villapiano Make Life Worth Living

In 1973 I was in the Superstars. Dave Davis and I represented Bowling. We were with the Football players, tennis players and racecar drivers. I got to race in the 100 yd dash against OJ Simpson and Franco Harris. I didn’t finish last, I beat Davis and Johnny Rutherford. I met and became very close […]

Author information

Johnny Petraglia

Bowling has been my life since I was 8 years old. What makes it so great is that it is you against the elements, and everybody can do it. There are no restrictions according to sex, race, age, size or religion. Politics are practically non-existent (201 beats 200, no matter who you are). Being a professional bowler for 40 years has been wonderful. Very few people get to do what they love for a living. I am one of the lucky ones.



from BowlersMart.com Bowling Blog http://ift.tt/2duKhUG

No comments:

Post a Comment