Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Case Against Computer Language

At Brunswick when we have a problem with our computers we call Brunswick tech support. We have two great guys that I almost always deal with Adam Baddley and Cheney Rushing. They are not only great at their jobs, they are great with me because they know I’m computer illiterate and speak to me in […]

Author information

Johnny Petraglia

Bowling has been my life since I was 8 years old. What makes it so great is that it is you against the elements, and everybody can do it. There are no restrictions according to sex, race, age, size or religion. Politics are practically non-existent (201 beats 200, no matter who you are). Being a professional bowler for 40 years has been wonderful. Very few people get to do what they love for a living. I am one of the lucky ones.



from BowlersMart.com Bowling Blog http://ift.tt/2g76HNM

No comments:

Post a Comment